Dude are any of you still alive? Probably not? I had some sudden muse and figured I come so some stuff is people were around ;o; Like so a starter.
"Mom, Dad… no please don’t leave me… I can’t do this"
Pose reference from Sailor Moon
I’ve been rewatching Sailor Moon and theres a moment where Usagi breaks down in a telephone booth and she looks so fragile.
It made me think that’s what Elsa woulve looked like after learning of her parents death. She’d visit their portrait at night when everyone was asleep and just cry for hours begging them to come back to help her. She’d sit there thinking about how the only people who even had a chance of helping her, the only people who knew her secret, were gone forever.
the bottom one was a wip so the shadow is kinda sloppy but I just wanted you to see her close up
Did some painting experiments, and it was fun!
- "This is the best breakup ever."
- "Pick me, choose me, love me."
- "I’m still in love with you. I tried not to be but it didn’t work.”
- "You’re my person."
- "Do you still love me?"
- "Stop looking at me like that."
- "We are not better."
- "Do I have sex hair?"
- "I love you _________, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
- "I don’t like you because you’re you."
- "Even if you are gay, he’s not and you’re hot."
- "Your choice, it’s simple. Her or me."
- "At some point, you have to make a decision."
- "Don’t look at me like that, like you’ve seen me naked."
- "Why are you helping me?"
- "You don’t get to choose."
- "I need a sign things are gonna change, I need a reason to go on, I need hope."
Guess who stayed up till midnight listening to her 40’s playlist! This gal that’s who.
tbh I’m freaking known for making a ww2 au out of everything I’m only surprised it didn’t happen sooner.
Here’s the synopsis- Elsa and Anna fled Norway as soon as the war began, immigrating to America to live with their Uncle Wessleton. However, when the old man is revealed to be a horrible guardian, the two head out on their own, using the remains of their wealth to rent a room in a large family house. It’s there that they meet anti-social private pilot Kristoff Bjorgman, and for a while things are pretty good. But it can’t last. It’s only a matter of time before America joins the war, and everything the sisters have grown to know will change for good.
Her hair. ♡
After a brief hiatus to get my Bumi blog situated. Anesa and I have returned and are excited to get back rping! I apologize for all the posts I left un answered. I’ll get to them now.
If you’d like a starter, please like this post.
[Also if you even care where I’ve been. I’ve been here.]